Prosciutto Wrapped Brie with Figs
Creamy Brie and sweet figs are wrapped in a layer of delicate prosciutto and served with bread or crackers. It’s a decadent combination of flavors sure to be the favorite appetizer at your next gathering.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time5 min
- 4 Dried Figs
- 2 tbsp Fig Preserves
- 1/4 tsp Italian Herb Blend
- pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 oz Président® Brie Log
- 4 Slices Prosciutto
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Combine figs, preserves, Italian herbs, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Cut Brie log in half lengthwise. Top one half of Brie with fig mixture and place other half of Brie on top, sandwiching the figs in-between.
- Lay the prosciutto slices out lengthwise, slightly overlapping the edges, and place Brie near one end. Gently, roll prosciutto around brie tightly.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan large enough to hold log and sauté log, turning to crisp prosciutto on all sides.
- Remove from pan and serve with bread, crackers, or toast.