Smoked Salmon, Brie & Strawberry Salad
A light salad with full flavors. Président Light Brie is cubed and tossed with fresh strawberries, smoked salmon and red onions. A mustard vinaigrette tops the salad with just the right amount of seasoning.
Prep Time15 min
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 14 oz Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/2 Pack Président® Light Brie cubed
- 1/2 Small Red Onion sliced
- 12 Strawberries quartered
- 6 oz Smoked Salmon cut in strips
- Salt and Pepper
- For salad dressing: mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place greens, brie cubes, sliced onion, strawberries and salmon in a large bowl and toss well.
- Just before serving, toss with salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper.