Sweet and Savory Brie Log Pastry
Highly delicious and incredibly simple to make. Smooth Président Brie is stuffed into flakey pastry shells, sprinkled with bacon and jam, and then baked to gooey perfection.
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time12 min
- 1 Président® Brie Log
- 1 Mini Puff Pastry Shells
- 4 tbsp Cooked Bacon chopped
- 4 tbsp Currant Jelly
- Fresh Chives garnish
- Mache garnish
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Bake the shells for about 10 minutes or according to the package directions.
- Remove rind from the brie and cut in small cubes.
- Fill shells with a few Brie cubes. Sprinkle with bacon or a teaspoon of your favorite jam.
- Warm in the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese softens.
- Garnish the savory bite with snipped chives and the sweet bite with a few leaves of mache.