Thyme and Garlic Président® Baked Brie
Thyme and Garlic Président® Baked Brie is incredibly easy to prepare and will look gorgeous sitting on any appetizer table this holiday season. Rich, creamy Président® Brie is sliced in a crosshatch style, stuffed with garlic and thyme and then baked until bubbling. Serve with crostini.
Prep Time5 min
Cook Time20 min
- 8 oz wheel Président® Brie Cheese
- 1 Clove Garlic sliced
- 1 Sprig Fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Toasted crostini
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
- Unwrap the cheese and discard cheese paper. Place the cheese back into its box. Score the top in a crosshatch pattern.
- Wedge pieces of the garlic into the top of the cheese and sprinkle with fresh thyme. Drizzle with the olive oil and transfer onto a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let set for 2-3 minutes before serving with crostini.