Président Butter Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffin
Use France’s favorite butter to make these simple muffins that are so light and fluffy, you’d never suspect they’re gluten-free.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time15 min
- 7 oz Président Unsalted Butter
- 7 oz almond paste
- 7 oz sugar
- 3 oz sorghum flour
- 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup natural sliced almonds
- In a bowl, cream the almond paste and sugar together using an electric mixer.
- Add the Président butter, and cream until smooth.
- Add the sorghum flour.
- Pipe the batter into an ungreased muffin pan and top with blueberries and almonds.
- Bake at 350°F for 13-15 minutes.
Almond flour can be substituted for sorghum flour.
Chef Gavin Kaysen is executive chef and owner of two nationally recognized restaurants, Spoon and Stable in Minneapolis and Bellecour in Wayzata, Minnesota. He’s earned many of the culinary industry’s top honors, most recently winning the prestigious James Beard Award for Best Chef Midwest in 2018. Chef Kaysen serves as Team USA’s Vice President for the Bocuse D’or, the world-renowned culinary competition, in which the team took victory in 2017. Prior to opening his restaurants, he was chef de cuisine at Café Boulud in New York City, where he was the 2008 recipient of the James Beard Rising Star Award, and helped the restaurant earn a star from the illustrious Michelin Guide. Chef Kaysen has brought his renowned expertise to his partnership with Président Cheese since 2015.Learn more about Gavin Kaysen