Honey Buttercream Ingredients
- 12 oz Président Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 11/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
Honey Buttercream Method
- Beat the Président butter for a few minutes on high until fluffy, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Beat in the salt until the mixture if smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Stream in the honey, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Once all the ingredients are incorporated, beat the mixture on high speed for 1-2 minutes until it is fluffy.
- 1 cup Président Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Cream the Président butter, peanut butter and sugars together with an electric mixer in a bowl; then beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.