Gnocchi in Sun Dried Tomato & rondelé® by Président® Sauce
Gnocchi is tossed in an elegant sauce consisting of tomato, garlic, chili and our rich rondelé Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spread for a layer of cream. Delicious and highly satisfying.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time25 min
- 1 lb Gnocchi
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Sundried Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Red Chili chopped fine
- 6 Basil Leaves shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup rondelé Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spread
- 4 Sprigs Parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook until they float to the top (just a few minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan. Add the garlic and sauté. Add the tomato paste and sauce, chili, basil, salt and pepper, and heat for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in rondelé cheese until it blends, approximately 1 minute. Add gnocchi to the pan.
- Serve with a sprig of parsley